Feeling good about how we feed our babies
How do I use the website?
- Anyone can use it to explore how we think about feeding babies by looking through the website
- You can just follow the main thread, click to read more about ideas you are interested in, or use the menu to skip ahead.
- There are activities you can do when looking at the website or later
- Health professionals and peer supporters might want to use it as a starting point for a reflective journal entry
- If you would like to discuss how to use these ideas for training health professionals or peer supporters or in antenatal or postnatal classes, please contact FeelingsAboutFeedingBabies@soton.ac.uk
- If you use any material from the website, then please cite us (see details below).
Did you find this website helpful?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are continually improving the website. To leave more detailed feedback, please go to https://www.isurvey.soton.ac.uk/26422